This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is to list something related to "Bookish People I'd Like To Meet." Of course there are a million fictional possibilities but I thought I'd list my favorite authors (those living!) that I'd love to meet if I could. What authors would you like to meet if you had the chance?
1. Anne Perry- The queen of historical mysteries set in the Victorian Era.
2. Diana Gabaldon- My favorite time travel author.
3. Ben Kane- Great author of historical fiction set in Ancient Rome, Medieval England, and now the Napoleonic Era with his upcoming novel.
4. Verity Bright- This is actually a husband and wife couple who write the cute Eleanor Swift mysteries.
5. Janette Oak- Much loved writer of Christian fiction. She has written a huge, inspirational volume of stories.
6. John Jakes- My go to author for Civil War and founding of America fiction series.
7. Michael Phillips- His Christian Stonewycke series really influenced me as a teen. Wonderful stories I'd like to read again someday.
8. Martha Keyes- New author writing fun, wholesome Regency romances and Scottish highlands sagas.
9. Alison Weir- Fabulous non-fiction writer whose brain I'd love to pick about how to research material. She is amazing with all the tidbits she finds.
10. Dan Jones- My other favorite non-fiction author who I've listened to on a podcast and found he had some great stories and insights to go along with his research.